CHECK OUT THE NEW PIECES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread took a wrong turn long ago. What rsxs9400 said is accurate. This is the beginners section of the forum, so expect stuff like this. The "veteran" posters like to come into this section to poke fun at people, or to berate them for not reading the official rules of an Internet forum. You all know who you are. An by veteran I mean users with a join date of less than a year ago, but with thousands of posts already. I'd like to see that stats of how many users signed up, and left with 10 or less posts. There are a handful of users on here that act as bullies and do not want to let new users in. Not sure why...

Yes.. you are ABSOLUTELY right.. we are NEVER helpful at all.. to anyone! Funny, how with three posts.. you are the expert on TPF now? :) After all, with three posts, and a join date of this month... you obviously know the forum much better than some of those that have been here for years! I have yet to see you post ANYTHING constructive.. other than complaining about how the rest of us "bully" people.

If you are going to post.. why not help the newbies... actually use some of that long term experience you bragged about! :)

POST YOUR PHOTOS BITTER JEWELER.....I wanna see them!!!!! Just your profile pic alone is too dark.....you enjoy ripping people.....dose of your own med dude....

As a body, the work is directionless and themeless. Technically OK, especially in the areas of lighting, but many images are either silly photo illustrations or apparently are studies.

Overall, these images have a college freshman look to them. While some are fairly decent, none really stand out as anything particularly special or intentional. My advice to you is try to find a theme that interests you.

then go on another thread. Your advice is useless and not appriciated.

Funny.. I would be willing to bet there are those here that feel differently! :)

I would agree with that. Regardless of how badly new users are treated here, you have to stick it out. Most of the time people are just being sarcastic, but you can't "hear" that on the forum, so it's taken the wrong way.

This thread took a wrong turn long ago. What rsxs9400 said is accurate. This is the beginners section of the forum, so expect stuff like this. The "veteran" posters like to come into this section to poke fun at people, or to berate them for not reading the official rules of an Internet forum. You all know who you are. An by veteran I mean users with a join date of less than a year ago, but with thousands of posts already. I'd like to see that stats of how many users signed up, and left with 10 or less posts. There are a handful of users on here that act as bullies and do not want to let new users in. Not sure why...

That's simply not true! Those looking for help and making effort get just that. People need to take more control of their own destiny instead of waiting for everyone else to lead them through life by hand. Things would be a lot different if more newbies took the time to observe the code of conduct a little more before opening their mouths. That's all.

POST YOUR PHOTOS BITTER JEWELER.....I wanna see them!!!!! Just your profile pic alone is too dark.....you enjoy ripping people.....dose of your own med dude....

I am not sure what someone of your level of experience would offer Bitter. He is an excellent abstract artist and photographer. Any negative comments coming from you would certainly be in spite.

Why does it seem that everythread in the beginner forum have someone who has that arrogant 'im a better photographer than you' ass attitude. This is the beginner forum. If it takes too much time out of your precious day to look at his flickr account or give CONSTRUCTIVE critisim, then go somewhere eles. You do not make it comfortable for new members to post and learn from you.

Well, you didn't take the time to critique his entire gallery either.... So, what are you trying to prove?

then go on another thread. Your advice is useless and not appriciated.

Funny.. I would be willing to bet there are those here that feel differently! :)

I would agree with that. Regardless of how badly new users are treated here, you have to stick it out. Most of the time people are just being sarcastic, but you can't "hear" that on the forum, so it's taken the wrong way.

Constructive nice critique.....NOT arrogant azzholes who have a holier than thou attitude. Would you treat your friends or family this way if they needed help with a photo?

Classic example of what I was just talking about in the previous post. Just be quiet and see who the knowledgeable posters are. Otherwise you'll end up making a fool of yourself.
Oops! too late.

Yes.. you are ABSOLUTELY right.. we are NEVER helpful at all.. to anyone! Funny, how with three posts.. you are the expert on TPF now? :) After all, with three posts, and a join date of this month... you obviously know the forum much better than some of those that have been here for years! I have yet to see you post ANYTHING constructive.. other than complaining about how the rest of us "bully" people.

If you are going to post.. why not help the newbies... actually use some of that long term experience you bragged about! :)

I won't post photos here. I've been following this forum for a long. I've seen credible people, some of who I know, leave because of the attitudes here.

And some of you do help people, and I'm not directing this towards them. But there are some that offer no constructive input at all. That's how many end up with high post counts in a matter of months. I've seen other "helpful" people simple post a smiley (or whatever). Yeah, that's a help.

Classic pile on!

Sweet!

C'Mon....you PRO photographers!!! Post em baby!!! let's see em'''''!!!

Aren't you the person that posted a photo(s) for critique, got critique, and then subsequently took the photo(s) down due to negative but constructive feedback?

What do you aim to gain from seeing someone elses work? Particularly Bitter's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back