CHECK OUT THE NEW PIECES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
POST YOUR PHOTOS BITTER JEWELER.....I wanna see them!!!!! Just your profile pic alone is too dark.....you enjoy ripping people.....dose of your own med dude....

OH. MY. Goodness.
You did NOT just say that.

I just hit the mental "ignore" button in my head for anything else you might have to say.

... so. uhm.

Anyone have any questions about ETTR?

This site is like watching Springer episodes :lmao:

Thanks to you. Look, you got more attention from people today than you did throughout your entire childhood. Yeay!

Last edited:
I don't spend the time on here like I use to, you know life and all buuuutttttt ibtl. :lmao:

unpopular said:
... so. uhm.

How much us your Internet I will send you a check for a free month.

unpopular said:
... so. uhm.

How much us your Internet I will send you a check for a free month.

GOD NO! I want my life back!

Do you have any idea how many school days I've wasted on here when I should have been out taking pictures? I only get six hours/week w/o my kid. I need to use it more wisely.

POST YOUR PHOTOS BITTER JEWELER.....I wanna see them!!!!! Just your profile pic alone is too dark.....you enjoy ripping people.....dose of your own med dude....

OH. MY. Goodness.

I just hit the mental "ignore" button in my head for anything else you might have to say.

No offense, I did not say anything to you personally. I would just like to know why Bitter is treated like some god on here?

luvmyfamily said:
No offense, I did not say anything to you personally. I would just like to know why Bitter is treated like some god on here?

Some things are just because.

OH. MY. Goodness.

He's well respected as a great photographer and contributor, not treated like a king. I guess you wouldn't know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back