CHECK OUT THE NEW PIECES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
POST YOUR PHOTOS BITTER JEWELER.....I wanna see them!!!!! Just your profile pic alone is too dark.....you enjoy ripping people.....dose of your own med dude....

I doubt very much that you would be able to give meaningful critique to Bitter's work! Although it would be fun to see what you had to say! Bitter is an excellent photographer... and likes to work in an area that is a little more difficult to grasp for many.. myself included!

I won't post photos here. I've been following this forum for a long. I've seen credible people, some of who I know, leave because of the attitudes here.

And some of you do help people, and I'm not directing this towards them. But there are some that offer no constructive input at all. That's how many end up with high post counts in a matter of months. I've seen other "helpful" people simple post a smiley (or whatever). Yeah, that's a help.

How come you never post in the threads where we are being helpful.. and trying to help a person correct what they are doing? You only post in the threads that get negative.. are you TROLLING? Trying to stir the pot even more, behind a facade of trying to help the "poor picked on Newbies" ?

This is really problematic. And never ending. Unless people gush and ooh and aah they are personally attacked.

Word and intents and efforts are twisted to become something other then they were intended to be and its another sh!t storm because people demand and need too much outside validation and don't get it.

They don't get that there are alternate approaches to the same end and god forbid if anyone ever corrects them or disagrees.

Sh!t storms.

POST YOUR PHOTOS BITTER JEWELER.....I wanna see them!!!!! Just your profile pic alone is too dark.....you enjoy ripping people.....dose of your own med dude....

Classic example of what I was just talking about in the previous post. Just be quiet and see who the knowledgeable posters are. Otherwise you'll end up making a fool of yourself.
Oops! too late.

You made a fool of yourself acting like a cocky arrogant :knowledgeable" pro photographer. How about you just be quiet ;)

^^^^ ME NEXT! ME NEXT!

my wife is coming home soon and she'll be ending internet service. I WANT IN ON THIS!!!

Classic example of what I was just talking about in the previous post. Just be quiet and see who the knowledgeable posters are. Otherwise you'll end up making a fool of yourself.
Oops! too late.

You made a fool of yourself acting like a cocky arrogant :knowledgeable" pro photographer. How about you just be quiet ;)

Ah, I'm sure you can produce a proof of me acting like a pro then. Come on, let's see it.
I'm a photography newb and I will be one for a while. I'm the first to admit it.

Ah, I'm sure you can produce a proof of me acting like a pro then. Come on, let's see it.
I'm a photography newb and I will be one for a while. I'm the first to admit it.

As far as I know, Phoenix has never acted like a giant d-bag ... i mean, pro.

I won't post photos here. I've been following this forum for a long. I've seen credible people, some of who I know, leave because of the attitudes here.

And some of you do help people, and I'm not directing this towards them. But there are some that offer no constructive input at all. That's how many end up with high post counts in a matter of months. I've seen other "helpful" people simple post a smiley (or whatever). Yeah, that's a help.

How come you never post in the threads where we are being helpful.. and trying to help a person correct what they are doing? You only post in the threads that get negative.. are you TROLLING? Trying to stir the pot even more, behind a facade of trying to help the "poor picked on Newbies" ?

Me stir the pot? Take a look at some of the posts here. This thread will be dead for a week, and someone will post a comment about following the rules on posting links vs pictures. Give me a break dude. Again, a few here think they own the forum. Didn't you notice a couple weeks ago one of the mods had a thread about CC? That was directed towards some of the people in this thread. It's ridiculous the way some people talk here. You wouldn't speak to people like that face to face, but it's easy to do behind a keyboard.

C'Mon....you PRO photographers!!! Post em baby!!! let's see em'''''!!!

Aren't you the person that posted a photo(s) for critique, got critique, and then subsequently took the photo(s) down due to negative but constructive feedback?

What do you aim to gain from seeing someone elses work? Particularly Bitter's?

Yep, sure did!!!! LOL!!!

So, you're going to "pick apart" Bitter's photos with the miniscule amount of photographic knowledge that you have, just in a failed attempt to make Bitter feel inferior to you?

Go for it. That'll really show him!

I doubt very much that you would be able to give meaningful critique to Bitter's work! Although it would be fun to see what you had to say!

I think I'd want in on this one too!

Well isnt Bitter the almighty king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for you bitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you like a dewey button??

Ok let's find a mod right now and have him or her start identifying what the etiquette is when thing dont go the way you like.

Then this piece of pooh can get shut down rather than kept going

Let's all hit the report button and see how long it takes for a needed shut down.

This is some sick crap here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back