CHECK OUT THE NEW PIECES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you aren't going to get us to look thru something we've got to click out of the site for and browse through.
And the don't be lazy comment doesn't help you much either.
If you want some good feedback you need to actually post a few images here for us to give you some feedback on. 3 or 4 is about all we'll cc in a post. It's incredibly time consuming and you are one of many asking for some help and feedback.
And grow up enough to give the respect due to the ADULTS here.

Im still new to graphic designing/photography, so give me a break. Dont be lazy, look through them and give me some feedback! Working up a portfolio for when I move on to college!
How about you asking nicely instead of telling me?

Im still new to graphic designing/photography, so give me a break. Dont be lazy, look through them and give me some feedback! Working up a portfolio for when I move on to college!

I'm too lazy to spend my valuable time to look through your entire gallery ....

Last edited:
Flickr: Josh Kemmer's Photostream

Pretty ironic that you tell us to not be lazy, then you show immense laziness by simply throwing up a link to a Flickr...

If you want any of my (our) extremely valuable time, do the community the courtesy of at least taking the necessary effort to upload picture for C&C.

And just for future reference, junior... giving orders with exclamation marks is the quickest way to have your thread filled with annoyed posts like this one and the others above.

Damn! If you're going to post a link (which isn't going to get you much in feedback anyway) why would you post pages with Multiple photos? People usually at least post one image per link. CC is about specific critisms to each photo. An overall they suck/they're great won't help much.

Edit: why would post the same link 3 times?

I might comment if the links led me to one small album, but they all lead me to your entire Flickr collection, some of which I don't think you're asking for feedback on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back