Check The Photostream

The hanging headphones dont really do anything for me. Kinda weird come to think about it.
The reflection/light on the mp3 player takes away from it. My eyes keep drifting towards it.

The hanging headphones dont really do anything for me. Kinda weird come to think about it.
The reflection/light on the mp3 player takes away from it. My eyes keep drifting towards it.

i love you no homo

you know how to look at photos and let people know exactly what you think is wrong. it doesn't help for someone to be like o doesn't interest me wtf does that mean it gives no indication to what shoukld be fixed at all so thank you for the input

Posting some pics on the thread will get you more comments/critiques and you can post your flickr link so that they can see more if they want. However, just posting a link usually makes people assume you just want to lead some traffic through your site.

All your pics seems snapshotish to me. Keep shooting, though.

P.S. I was doing the same thing last night (taking pics through the mirror). ;)

Posting some pics on the thread will get you more comments/critiques and you can post your flickr link so that they can see more if they want. However, just posting a link usually makes people assume you just want to lead some traffic through your site.

All your pics seems snapshotish to me. Keep shooting, though.

P.S. I was doing the same thing last night (taking pics through the mirror). ;)

o i never thought about that

i love you no homo

you know how to look at photos and let people know exactly what you think is wrong. it doesn't help for someone to be like o doesn't interest me wtf does that mean it gives no indication to what shoukld be fixed at all so thank you for the input

it's just an opinion that the particular shot doesn't do anything for him.
he gave more C&C on the mp3 player shot.

demanding people visit your flickr, then complaining about their opinion is a good start.:thumbup:

the headphones on red BG are better than the other one.
zoom blur shot is a zoom blur shot. what are you trying to convey?

the dartboard shot is your best shot so far. nice DOF.
the rest look a bit like test shots, which is fine, but dont expect vast C&C on test shots.

and look into punctuation. it will help you.

im confused cause i said i LIKE how he C&C my pic on the mp3 player cause he actually stated what should be fixed.

And I am definately not demanding I'm just saying check it out duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????""""""""" <---------- enough punctuation?

Was it really that dark to use ISO3200 in the new pictures? Just wondering cause thats a bit high especially for a D5000. I know my D3000 doesnt perform well at all at 3200

how did you know that? but i didn't for all them and ye i could have gone lighter why?

Was it really that dark to use ISO3200 in the new pictures? Just wondering cause thats a bit high especially for a D5000. I know my D3000 doesnt perform well at all at 3200

D3000 and D5000 use completely different sensors.

CCD vs CMOS

D5000 is far more capable in high ISO.

/end

how did you know that? but i didn't for all them and ye i could have gone lighter why?

Checked your EXIF file.
J/w cause some are a bit noisy. I wouldnt go over 800 unless I absolutly HAD to. I hate noise :confused:

D3000 and D5000 use completely different sensors.

CCD vs CMOS

D5000 is far more capable in high ISO.

/end

Very true. Completly forgot about that. :p

Most reactions

Back