What's new

Check this out on ebay

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera w/ Nikon 18-105mm DX VR AF-S DX NIKKOR Lens 899.00 shipped free new/grey market


If I wasn't going on a cruise this month I'd be havin that baby, sellin that lens for 250.oo but No.
 
Unless I am mistaken, Grey market has no warranty from the licensed importer - Nikon. I personally would not chance it to save a few hundred bucks or less.I purchased My D7000 with the lens Kit 18-105 from B&H photo in New York with free shipping for $1196.00 and No Sales Tax. It also included a top loader lowePro bag and 16 GB SD extreme class 10 card, all Brand New with USA Warranty that can be sent to any manufacture's authorized repair center.Just food for thought for what it's worth. cheers.
 
good luck with $250 for that lens...most are going on ebay for less than $200, and plenty in EX condition for near $150.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom