Cheer 2021

Very nice! Glad to see some new photos from you, and lil‘ bit isn’t so lil’ any more! Still adorable and all the personality. I kind of like the stadium background, Any shots with her facing the camera and the background more lit?

Very nice! Glad to see some new photos from you, and lil‘ bit isn’t so lil’ any more! Still adorable and all the personality. I kind of like the stadium background, Any shots with her facing the camera and the background more lit?
Thanks Adam, about time for you to show some more as well. :chuncky: "Any shots with her facing the camera and the background more lit?" Not sure I understand the question. The stadium is a composite. All of the shots were in studio with a green indoor/outdoor carpet on the floor and a solid black background. I did that purposely so that If I did any composites I could use an overlay blend mode to decrease the selection process. So If you mean do I have any facing forward with the stadium background......sure which one you want. LOL I will say though that the one facing backward was not planned, it just happened, but I kept it because like ZULU said earlier it gave me an "into the future" vibe.

The stadium is a composite. All of the shots were in studio with a green indoor/outdoor carpet on the floor and a solid black background. I did that purposely so that If I did any composites I could use an overlay blend mode to decrease the selection process.
That’s a nice composite job then, I thought it was a printed backdrop and you just didn’t light it in the other shots!

That’s a nice composite job then, I thought it was a printed backdrop and you just didn’t light it in the other shots!

I haven't bought a printed backdrop in a long time. The issue with them is they're a two dimensional, flat plane. That's why I build sets that stack objects to create a three dimensional look.

The next best thing is to use either a black or gray background and create a composite layer using the overlay blending mode. Overlay combines both multiply and screen modes to merge the composite layer into the underlying base layer.

Most reactions

Back