Chemehuevi Wash

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That looks interesting. Are those clouds cut&paste in a BG layer?

I like the image - allot - but there's something about the skyline that looks unnatural. It doesn't appear to be a HDRI but I guess it could be. Anyway, very cool looking!

Very nice. I love the sky in this shot.

I'm patiently waiting for the monsoon season to start here. I'm ready for drama in the skies again! :mrgreen:

Nope- It's just what it is and what it was.

Very nice. I love the sky in this shot.

I'm patiently waiting for the monsoon season to start here. I'm ready for drama in the skies again! :mrgreen:

Thanks. We've been getting those flat, opaque, type clouds that end up kind of bla around here. Well, unless they're straight up- too close to the mountains.

This is about as close as I get to monsoons without leaving the state- its on the CRIT (Colorado River Indian Tribes) reservation across from Havasu, AZ. (last year, May/June).

processing is obvious on the clouds, not bad though, the perspective is right.

not sure if i can find something where my eye is drawn to. it just wanders around on this one.

WOW nice shot....the clouds are amazing.

Thanks.

processing is obvious on the clouds, not bad though, the perspective is right.

not sure if i can find something where my eye is drawn to. it just wanders around on this one.

The perspective is natural. I suppose I went a bit deep on the clouds level, but lightened it up a bit.

There really is nothing, no lead in colors, light or otherwise. But check it out, the hill is staring back at you now!

--

The perspective is natural. I suppose I went a bit deep on the clouds level, but lightened it up a bit.

There really is nothing, no lead in colors, light or otherwise. But check it out, the hill is staring back at you now!

now i see it staring!

It looks a bit better now that i am at home on my calibrated screen. :DThe foreground has more detail and becomes more interesting.

I think lightening the sky helped bring out the foreground, and it was such a pretty day with the calico-colored hills and shadows from the sky, ... Thanks for your comments.

It looks like a giant hippo, looking over the hills at us...I even thought that before seeing the 2nd version.

It looks like a giant hippo, looking over the hills at us...I even thought that before seeing the 2nd version.

That's it!- A hippo. I seen the eyes, but brought them out a bit in the edit. It looked familiar, so that's why! I was thinking a really sad bulldog, but that's a little closer.

I love almost anything cloud related but with this one i feel the clouds aren't bringing any beauty but taking away beauty to me

sorry but the clouds,to me, are the down-fall of this photo

and they do look a though they were put there, but if you look good they are real

love the photo not the clouds :confused:

Most reactions

Back