What's new

Chevrolet

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82477

Maybe these pics can help you come up with ideas if you are interested in automotive photography (ok I'm just spreading my work but it might avtually help)

My car's predecessor eventually went on to be a competitor to the corvette in the early 90s.

Nice corvette in both pics, the red one seems a little too pink, and a contrast boost could help a little.
 
I should take some images of my (rather tame) car and post them here!

You should! Heres one I took of mine after the Corvette shot. Not quite what I wanted but its in keeping with the theme.

DSC_0060.png
 
Any more pics of the BMW M3? Those are nice. Go ahead and throw in more Vette pics if you have em.
 
Any more pics of the BMW M3? Those are nice. Go ahead and throw in more Vette pics if you have em.

This is the only other one I have. Another of the vette is on the way....

Car.jpg
 
Looks good. I see what you mean on the front bumper but sexy car. I love th eM3s and thank god you took a pic with the angel eyes turned on. the car looks SOOO much better that way even if it is a subtle change.
 
Looks good. I see what you mean on the front bumper but sexy car. I love th eM3s and thank god you took a pic with the angel eyes turned on. the car looks SOOO much better that way even if it is a subtle change.


Thanks! The angel eyes are probably the only thing Ill add. I like it just the way it is. Summer is here so maybe Ill do some dedicated shots.
I saw your RX-7 series...I really enjoyed the tone of the photos. Someone had commented on the toy like feel of them...I agree and it looks good.
heres the other vette shot from today. This was in a parking lot so it was hard to block out all the other parked cars. I dont really care for this photo but I love the yellow.

DSC_0057.png
 
that part of the building which sticks out on the roof bothers me alot ...
 
that part of the building which sticks out on the roof bothers me alot ...


Thanks for pointing that out...now it bothers me a lot too! Looks like a cardboard roof scoop...on a convertible?!
 
I don't see the pink? Here is one thats not so pink I guess;)

Knox_Vette-9.jpg
 
Maybe someone on this forum can explain this to me. When I save the above photo (the Hot Red Vet) to my desktop and bring it up in Photoshop it looks much better. I cant seem to comprehend why.

Beautiful car Vaporous. Raises the pulse. Tennessee you say? :heart:
 
Thank You! ;)



I'm married btw-LOL
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom