What's new

Chicago in IR

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
3
Location
Berkeley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my first attempt at IR didnt turn out so bad.
Thanks to Terri on giving me advice on how to shoot and process it

(taken in December)

chicago1.jpg


chicago2.jpg
 
Nice effects on the first picture. I too have visited 'the bean' in Chicago. The possibilities for photography are almost endless. I also found that black and white suited it in my pictures aswell.

Tim :wink:
www.9g-photography.fotopic.net
 
Very nice, I like the second one. Theres alot to look at but the building with the diamond roof really draws your eye into the picture
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom