Icon72 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 735 Reaction score 1 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2007 #1 I took this pic with a P&S Canon Powershot A70 from atop the Sears tower in Chicago. The sun was very bright. Comments welcome.
I took this pic with a P&S Canon Powershot A70 from atop the Sears tower in Chicago. The sun was very bright. Comments welcome.
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2007 #2 Excellent, when I was over in October 06, the tower was shut to visitors.... Nice shot!
LongDucDong TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2007 Messages 393 Reaction score 1 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2007 #3 Not too bad, I know getting a shot up there is a bit hard. Could stand to be sharpened a little bit though...
Not too bad, I know getting a shot up there is a bit hard. Could stand to be sharpened a little bit though...