chicken caption.

how about "The coast is clear, honey. Lets run for it!" :wink: Seems relevant with the mood of the pic.

male on right:"where are you going now?"
female: " SHOPPIIING! "
male: "sigh"

to me the male on the right seems to be sort of a follower , like shes leading the way and she just looks happy or something haha

This is a 2 part assignment.

The first part is to capture life in KL/anything interesting around KL. At first, I submitted the football pic (look in 'some random pics' thread) but he rejected that one. So I submitted the second best pic which is the chicken one. And he still rejects it, but I can't submit any other pictures since that was the deadline. He considered my picture as an F since he said there is nothing interesting with that chicken. :cry:

The second part of the assignment is to give a caption to the pic that you took. And if i can come up with a very interesting one, its like I can cover up for the first assignment and be on my way to the next semester just fine. If not, I have to wait for another year to repeat this subject.

And btw, we were briefed about the 2nd part after we submitted the first one. If i knew about it earlier, I would probably submit the football pic again. I know this chicken pic sucks as a photo story. :cry:

Seems to be set at a restaurant. There is a sign in the background saying "Sold Here". Not sure what is sold here but being that this is a restaruant and that sign hanging in the background maybe something off that.

Fresh Chicken Dinner - sold here
Freshest Chicken Dinners - Sold Here
Fresh Egg breakfasts - Sold here
From coupe to your plate
When life throws you a twist
The lament of the chicken

Maybe a simple title?
The Restaurant
Sold Here
Hungry?

thanx for the response guys! really appreaciate it. i have to submit it this wednesday. i'm considering all of these ideas. :D

Most reactions

Back