What's new

Childhood In Sunlight.

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
17
Location
Melbourne, Oz but missing Toronto.
Some pics of my sister and brother, taken at my dads place in Queensland the day before I left for Toronto.

I like the intrusion of sunlight in this, for me this is what my own childhood memories look like in my mind when I reminisce....half obscured by sunlight....

Nevertheless, usually shooting into the sun is a photographic no-no lol.

ChildhoodInSunlight.jpg


My brother HATES gettin his photo taken....too bad for him that his sister is into photography eh ? It's a miracle that he actually let himself stay in the line of fire of the camera and actually LOOKED in it's general direction.

ChildhoodInSunlight2.jpg
 
These are funny.
And you have a sister and a brother as little as these!?!?!??
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom