Childrens Asylum and a few extras

LostInPa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got busted recently, so I haven't done too much.
I was cuffed and stuffed at an abandoned apartment building by an assload of cops and if you're wondering why i didnt just run, they let a german sheppard loose after us!
So, i laid low for a little while and then decided to stop being a puss and went to a recently sold state school

(I also decided to throw in a few extra pics i never got to editing.)

IMG_5875.jpg

IMG_5880.jpg

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5872.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

IMG_5868.jpg

IMG_5861.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg

11 the view from the rooftop of the building i was arrested at
IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5427.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg

These are great. Thanks!
14 reminds me of a place around here that I'm dying to get in, but... wish it was off the main road ;>

Love the pics....don't get caught next time! Did you do anytime for trespass or just a sommons? I've been eye-balling a property not too far from my house that looks like an awsome photo op, but I'm kinda a puss.

Man I always get so jealous when I see these pics of abandoned places, theres no abandoned anything around here. :(
Great work, #2 is my favorite.

I would kill to find a site like that to shoot. I am looking around now and seeing what I can get access to, one way or another lol. Nice shots.

wow i guess i am in the same boat as canadian and noob. i just cant seem to find anywhere like this!!!

Awesome stuff! I love love LOVE shots 2 and 3. It is emotion evoking, bringing the viewer to a dark time long lost, much like when you see old concentration camps or something. This would make a great location for a horror movie. I think these pictures are very high caliber with how much they make one think.

Chilling images. Very nice.

Number 2 is awesome!

And sorry to hear you got caught. I've done urban exploring, and let me tell you, urban explores are allergic to cops.

#2 and #5 are my favorite... something so sad and empty with the children's slide and picture in view. REALLY Love #2, though...

Do you have more history on this place? A name, years of operation? ... just curious.

Great shots. Enjoyed looking at them, thanks for sharing!

Cool place. I like the auditorium pics the most, I think.

My problem with exploring abandoned buildings (aside from finding them), lies not in the idea that I'll get into trouble for being in them, but in the fear that I may fall through a rotting floor or stair case...

I have found some places that I could go "tour" on my own... I am just chicken about being caught... We have the old Albion college that was functional back in the 20's and then a Japanese consentration camp rubble from WWII I think... The latter I could go visit no problem.. But it is the college that I REALLY want to go see... again...( I was given a tour of one of the buildings in High School)

Great photo's L.I.P.!!!! Big fan of 1 and 2, number 2 makes me want to cry!
Way to go!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back