Chimney Bluffs - Drone Photos

All excellent from a perspective we don't normally see.

I'm intrigued w/ drone photography. What drone and camera?

Be careful, I think what you did is illegal. At least it would be in Florida. The fact that you were standing outside the park doesn’t mean the drone wasn’t in the park. Those rules are in place to protect the wildlife. I’ve seen people run birds off their nest trying to get a picture of the chicks.

These shots are beautiful - especially the last one. I have never tried drone photography. Need to explore this.

These shots are beautiful - especially the last one. I have never tried drone photography. Need to explore this.

Thanks! You definitely should! It's really awesome to see the same old places in a different way! I've really come to enjoy "top down" photos where you point the camera straight down at the ground.

Be careful, I think what you did is illegal. At least it would be in Florida. The fact that you were standing outside the park doesn’t mean the drone wasn’t in the park. Those rules are in place to protect the wildlife. I’ve seen people run birds off their nest trying to get a picture of the chicks.

Not true, anywhere. The drone isn't in the park - it's in the airspace above the park which the land owner has absolutely no legal control over. Airspace is controlled by FAA regulations exclusively. The only place this doesn't apply is national parks, because they have an agreement with the FAA to make national parks a no fly zone and they've been geofenced.

Most reactions

Back