China photo's.

Bruggenwirth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just finished my last batch of pictures from China.. these are more random and haven't got a really outline for a project.
Is it just me or is the color just slightly off on the first one?? Can't really determine anymore.. worked to long on them.

All are 4x5" negatives. Kodak 160NC film. C&C is ok, not really needed. Just like to show my work to you guys :)

underpass-truck-road.jpg

houses-corridor-scooter.jpg

quarry-houses-mountains.jpg

intersection-red-building.jpg

parking-lot-hospital.jpg

I think you got hosed with the lighting. It's that just sort of that diffused through the haze lighting that just makes everything look dull. No real shadow, no real highlights...comes out with no contrast and makes it look like warm wallpaper paste. I might try to see if you could up the contrast and saturation in post...maybe even convert to black and white and see if you can get anything.

Not really something you can work with now...but something to keep aware of next time you're shooting. I hate hazy days...

I think you got hosed with the lighting. It's that just sort of that diffused through the haze lighting that just makes everything look dull. No real shadow, no real highlights...comes out with no contrast and makes it look like warm wallpaper paste. I might try to see if you could up the contrast and saturation in post...maybe even convert to black and white and see if you can get anything.

Not really something you can work with now...but something to keep aware of next time you're shooting. I hate hazy days...

I think it also had to do that I had to carry these negatives for about 3 months in my bag without any real good cooling system..

Most reactions

Back