No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.corradoprever.photos
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello forum!
No, I’m not missing in action :)

I'm finally back... and as promised before leave I'm going on posting some of my last pictures I shot in Malaysia, after that Burma will follow.
I hope you will enjoy the photo trip as I did.

First of all I will start with some people in Kuala Lumpur... here we go...

_MG_11001.jpg

_MG_11003.jpg

_MG_11006.jpg

_MG_11013.jpg

_MG_11016.jpg

Comments and critiques always welcomed...
For the complete job, the story, and more details:
Photos of Chinatown in Kuala Lumpur

Last edited:
Here's the thing, I feel like you missed some great opportunities to get some really great photojournalistic/documentary photos in a foreign country. What you have here are basically head shots of strangers walking. I think the monk was your best bet but the composition really hurts it.

Your best shots are the animals.

Keep at it though. Traveling to other countries to get photos is a fun adventure to be on.

Here's the thing, I feel like you missed some great opportunities to get some really great photojournalistic/documentary photos in a foreign country. What you have here are basically head shots of strangers walking. I think the monk was your best bet but the composition really hurts it.

Your best shots are the animals.

Keep at it though. Traveling to other countries to get photos is a fun adventure to be on.

Hi mate!
I do not understand what you mean with best shots are the animals?

Anyway... do not worry..... I have not missed the opportunity, there will be many others shoots... specially im Burma.. totally I did a job of more then 500 pictures (starting from 2000).

There are photos of birds in the link you posted.

Most reactions

Back