What's new

Chipmunk on the stone

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw this chipmunk sitting on top of these stones and shot low to get some of the grass in the frame, I'm really surprised how sharp I was able to focus at 300mm.

Nikon D610 + 70-300 VR
f/5.6, 1/1000th, ISO 400.

Erwin-160511-2904.webp
 
Amazing what good light can do
 
I like this shot, wonder how it would look with the blue top area cropped out?
 
I like this shot, wonder how it would look with the blue top area cropped out?

I've already cropped it quite a bit. I don't want to crop any further. Its actually a shadow from a car in my driveway.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom