[CHKD] Car Show

sirsteezo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to a local car show here in va. beach that raised money for the CHKD.
Here are some of my photos. Im in need of a border and a watermark.
Anybody want to help me out? :mrgreen:

IMG_9833.jpg

IMG_9835.jpg

IMG_9836.jpg

IMG_9837.jpg

IMG_9840.jpg

IMG_9843.jpg

IMG_9845.jpg

IMG_9847.jpg

IMG_9848.jpg

more to come..

to be honest... i'm not really a fan of these pictures, some of the cars are done up really nice but the photos aren't composed well and are pretty generic looking... try some different angles and see if you can clean up the backgrounds next time, car shows are tough to shoot though...

I nearly went to this, but I was being really lazy so ended up sitting watching tv instead.

I like the down low angles :)

Where's the photos of the car show? Just looks like the local Walmart parking lot. :D

Except for the red Supra and the older BMW, sweet rides there.

I like your photo of the BMW valve cover. Very nice.

All the other cars are just econoboxes with too narrow of a tire on too wide of a wheel. How does anyone drive cars like that? Handling and ride quality would be horrible.

Oh wait! Is that yellow one a '79-81 Honda CVCC? Awesome car if that is what it is.

to be honest... i'm not really a fan of these pictures, some of the cars are done up really nice but the photos aren't composed well and are pretty generic looking... try some different angles and see if you can clean up the backgrounds next time, car shows are tough to shoot though...

I kind of agree with Josh, you've got to be more experimental with shooting pictures of cars. Don't be afraid to shoot from different angles that you normally wouldn't think of. I really like the shots of the bmw engines though. Don't take this the wrong way but people who put mercedes rims on VW's are mindless idiots, just my two cents:D

I'm not a huge fan of those early Supras but your shots make this one look very appealing. I love that polished engine bay pic with the DOHC setup. What car is that in I am assuming the black Honda?

I'd rock that black EF civic.

While I agree most of the cars are hardly 'show cars' - it's for a good cause and there are some nice cars there.

I also dislike terms like '4 bangers' or 'ecomoboxes' - sure things may not be your taste - thats fine but no need to hate on them.

I'd l;ove to have a muscle car - but only ever as a 'second car'.

Most reactions

Back