Chloe

Noodle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
This is one of my favourite photos of my eldest daughter when she was 2. I added the colour in PS.
My first post, so here goes nuttin'.....

colourised_Chloecopy.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

IT's sort of ghostly. Did it start out black and white and then you added the colour? I've had a couple of goes at that myself. I'm never any good at it.

Anyhoo... I like the shot. It's very nice. And welcome to the forum, again. :)

excellent color work...i'm with ferny; that process doesn't come easy to me either. i think its a great shot as well. what's the story....is she now 3, 10, 20...i was trying to age the photo but can't quite pull it off. :)

anyways, welcome to TPF! look forward to more work from you!

Jon

She has just had her 7th birthday this week! She's a bit wiser now and avoids me when I have a camera in my hand...or pulls faces.
This photo was taken on B&W film, I then scanned it to colour it in PS.

Noodle said:
She has just had her 7th birthday this week! She's a bit wiser now and avoids me when I have a camera in my hand...or pulls faces.
This photo was taken on B&W film, I then scanned it to colour it in PS.
This is very delicate and lovely coloring. :thumbup: I am a traditional handcoloring artist, using photo oils and pencils, and the best compliment I can give you is that this looks like it was done traditionally. Very few people can capture that look using PS..... great job! :)

Fantastic pose, i LOVE it, very natural.
You should think about selling this to Hallmark greeting cards !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back