MTVision
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2011
- Messages
- 3,008
- Reaction score
- 527
- Location
- Vermont, US
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
northstar14 said:Thank you MTVision and analog.
I thank you for your high quality replies.
In theory i have understood the theory (hopefuly), now i have to get myself a flash (though it wont be a fancy one, most likely a SB400) and try out the theory in practical.
MTVision thank you for ur note about the shutter speed on my D5100, i just discovered that last night, :thumbup: . anyways if the theory works as its supose to, then who needs a 1/20000s speed(May be me when i have saved a few thousand dollars
).
Thank you all for your time
Regards.
I wouldn't buy the sb400. I would buy the sb700. The d5100's built in flash can't act as a commander for other off camera flashes. The sb700 is more money but it can act as a commander on camera if you ever get more flashes and want to take advantage of Nikons wireless lighting system. It'll be worth the extra in the long run Im sure.
I would also read up on this
Www.strobist.com
It all about of camera flash.