northstar14
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2011
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Iraq
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,
I have got my camera just recently (Nikon D5100), and very new to the world of photography.
I did purchase a few books on photography and read them.
My question is about expanding my lenses (the lens i have is the 18-55 mm vr), and wanted help from the more experienced members here.
My main interest is freezing motion, starting from drops of liquids to birds flying high in sky to house-flies flying around the dinner table.
I understand that i need very fast lenses, and also the range of zooming is high ( from micro to telephoto ), and i was considering the following lenses as a start:
nikon 50mm 1.8D or nikon 50mm 1.8G
Tamron A20 28-300mm.
Please help in choosing between the 1.8d and 1.8g, and if any other suggestions and also if the tamron a20 is a sharp lens and if there are any other options.
Regards.
I have got my camera just recently (Nikon D5100), and very new to the world of photography.
I did purchase a few books on photography and read them.
My question is about expanding my lenses (the lens i have is the 18-55 mm vr), and wanted help from the more experienced members here.
My main interest is freezing motion, starting from drops of liquids to birds flying high in sky to house-flies flying around the dinner table.
I understand that i need very fast lenses, and also the range of zooming is high ( from micro to telephoto ), and i was considering the following lenses as a start:
nikon 50mm 1.8D or nikon 50mm 1.8G
Tamron A20 28-300mm.
Please help in choosing between the 1.8d and 1.8g, and if any other suggestions and also if the tamron a20 is a sharp lens and if there are any other options.
Regards.