Christmas C&C

Stamp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's cold and raining out, and I got bored... I actually borrowed the idea from InTempus :hug:: I know there's a bunch of vignette haters out there, but I decided to try it on this one... C&C appreciated

4196336432_80217ac6d8_b.jpg

I have not particular issue with vignette, but it makes the image look a little out of focus...actually I think it may just be out of focus. I don't get a sens of sharpness on the presents, but it could be the reflection of light. Either way, nothing jumps at me and that ruins the effect of the bokeh

That's what I was thinking after pulling it up on the screen... The whole thing kind of looks out of focus, but it was focused on the red bag in front... I wonder if the light from the side threw something out of whack? I also took some more pictures, with the same settings, and this was the only one with the smallest depth of field... not sure why the others were different. I figured since it was kind of soft and out of focus, to try to use the white vignetting to kind of go with it (you know, sort of like those old blurry fuzzy dreams).

Most reactions

Back