Christmas List

Hahaha love affair with watches eh? I got a watch last christmas from my grandmother. I noticed that when I ask for just one thing, I always end up getting that AND 5 additional gifts.

I got mine about 3 weeks ago
I got me a GITZO GT2940LVL legs at a bargain price :)

I'll take a 50mm 1.8 as well, maybe someone can save by buying in bulk for all of us who need one

i can't think of any reason for it, but there is a large box from a camping supplies store in the foyer and my brother says it's for me...i checked the website of the company on the box and the only things they sell are tents/packs/etc....I HATE CAMPING....uh oh....:lol:

Claff, I agree with you on that! Too bad we didn't storm up that idea sooner! :)

Uh oh, andrea, I hope it's not camping supplies then. Today someone suggested that I go camping. I thought it was the most crazy idea I'd ever heard! Then she pointed out that I could take some "pretty pictures." I realized that she was right and maybe I should go camping sometime soon. Hahaha. :D

TheFinisher3;

Laughter is appropriate. I've all the gear I need and very little time to use it -- measured in 'out-of-house hours.' If I didn't see humor in this, I'd be in sad shape indeed.

Season's best to you and yours.

:heart: Dear Santa,

I have been wicked good this year and am not asking for much;

My flash went kaputz a few weeks ago so, a new one would be nice.

I could also use a new camera bag. Preferably one that hold two bodies, multiple lenses and misc. supplies

Thank you santa

Ohhh, and if you're feeling extra generous...I would reallllly like the Canon EOS 1ds (but thats probably not gonna happen)

Got myself something else today, a Manfrotto 490rc4 ball & socket head

The only thing on my camera Christmas list is a D2X. The thing about something like that being there is that it's a non-year-specific list meaning it will stay on the list until it feels like being fulfilled... ;)

I definitely have a non-year-specific list. I still have things on that list from when I was 7 years old! I really wanted that pair of shoes with the wheels in them. What can I say, I liked to skate when I was a little kid. :D

Oh well if we can added to the list on a non year specific way :)

....I turned 'too old' the same year transformer toys came out and I never got to play with any, maybe with a new movie on the way I'll get a chance to play with them now :)

Aww Guru, you poor thing. :D hahaha.

Ohhh I have an addition to my list:
Tamrac Adventure 4 Messenger Bag (it has room for the 2 new lenses I'll be getting) :)

remote releaser and IR filter... nope

i prefer a real santa to be my gift :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back