Christmas ornaments c+c please

dylanstraub

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few ornaments from my tree.

1:

I like how this one came out. I added more light via contrast, gave it a bit more saturation and cropped out the light at the bottom of the pic. I'm still trying to get used to Photoshop elements so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

2:
91hT4Q

I shot a few of this ornament but ultimately opted to use this as it's a bit darker in the background. The lighter image seems to deemphasize the ornament. If anyone can suggest how to fix this in Photoshop I'd love to hear it.

Thanks again for taking the time to check out my pictures and give constructive feedback.

Hmm I'm not sure why the images did not load here. I used the Img tool and pasted the url of each image on my flickr page. Does anyone know why this does not work?

Hmm I'm not sure why the images did not load here. I used the Img tool and pasted the url of each image on my flickr page. Does anyone know why this does not work?

You need the image URL, not the flickr page. IMG tags need files that end in an image extension like ".jpg"

5254147760_6fa4c05c74.jpg

1:$_MG_4126Final.jpg

2:$_MG_4135Final.jpg

I'm not sure if this will work any better but here goes.

Maybe this works:

5254147760_6fa4c05c74_z.jpg

If you look at the dark part of the glass it shows a reflection of the room I shot this in. The fan is on the ceiling with the door on the left and a wall with paintings on the right.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back