Christmas tree

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright.... I know there is a lot wrong with this picture photography wise.... but I think it's really cool....
This is a 4 second exposure of a christmas tree that was turning(on a motor)
I was holding the camera with no rest....(explaining the blur)

18184227.jpg

Teeheehee :D, you have some funny Christmas trees in your malls! A turning tree, that's funny :). I am so proud that at long last I managed to take a pic of our tree at home without any camera shake (new tripod for my birthday, ta-daaa! :D), and you want the rotation - which I would have wanted, too, had I seen the rotating tree! But in my country, and as far as I know, there is no such thing.

LaFoto said:
you have some funny Christmas trees in your malls!
Actually it was in a restaurant.... the same day I took the pic of my brother taking a picture... haha :D

I'll go with Jeff here. I think it'd look great if the background was nice and sharp and just the tree was blurred. It's such an odd blue to. The rotating type.

If you're able to go back with a tripod jump at the chance. :)

ferny said:
I'll go with Jeff here. I think it'd look great if the background was nice and sharp and just the tree was blurred. It's such an odd blue to. The rotating type.

If you're able to go back with a tripod jump at the chance. :)
The Tree is probably already down.... and it's about a two hour drive anyways.... so I guess that will have to do...
Like I said... I didn't have anywhere to rest the camera... haha :D

i like it a lot LittleMan! time exposures don't necessarily require tripods, eh? nice work!

Thanks everyone! :D
I didn't think anyone would really like it.... but I guess it is strange enough to like... lol :D

good job mon; the depth you get from the plant in the foreground is a nice touch

Most reactions

Back