Church door

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few more pics from my trip to Memphis. I missed this first shot a bit. I should have taken one more step to the right:grumpy: :grumpy: I loved the lighting on this church.

160_6075a.JPG

Another capture of the front entrance

160_6069c.JPG

When I strolled to the side of the front entrance, the light cast this shadow across the side of the pillars.

160_6070c.JPG

Guess I will have to go back and try that first shot again. :mrgreen:

Chiller -- this makes me think of a verse in Isaiah! These are beautiful. Is that Bellevue?!

Nice series Chiller, I think the second it a tad crooked, could very well be my eyes though. My fave is the last, good eye man!

-Joe

love that last shot buddy...excellent!
hey, you should have taken a step to right for that first one :mrgreen:

#1 nice shot. B/W good choice. Agree with your lighting comment.

Bill

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all of your comments.
JoeRocket...I have looked at this, and have wondered that too. It kinda makes an opticalillusionish type feel.
JonMikal...ever since your comment, I find myself singing the Timewarp....it just a jump to the left..and a step to the right .:biglaugh:
Thanks again everyone.

man, i love these..... great great shots... i have been here before....this isnt bellevue, i know that...

is it an episcipal church...?? i cant remember.... but there is a long road headed to it..right...??

Thanks April and JonK.
April....where we stayed, it is up from the Hilton. Paris said it was walking distance, so we trekked up there. I was hoping there was a cemetery in the back.
JonK. These pilars were really cool. If I can get back to Memphis, Im going back there, and try again. The shadows on the side of the building were really cool. Thanks bro.

Very nice tone Chiller, I really like the last shot with the shadows of the branches... really cool.

Chiller said:
opticalillusionish ...

Along with always and again wonderful photos to see here on TPF (and these are no exception! - though the first does give me the impression you might have wanted to take ONE more step to the right.... maybe???? :biggrin: ), the threads here often are also full of the best of new words! Ha! This is one I should tell my children to once, and if only for effect, use in their English lesson.
(Problem will be: they totally twist their tongues over this one :lol: )

Most reactions

Back