What's new

Church rock


Church Rock by alwyncooper, on Flickr

I hope you don't mind, it just shows up really tiny in that post.. hahah


**THIS IS NOT MY PHOTO, IT WAS ORIGINALLY SHOT BY ALWYNCOOPER, REPOSTED ON THIS THREAD BECAUSE SOME OF US HAVE BAD EYES**
 
Very nice contrast! The details are indeed amazing. :-)
 
Onto my actual reply :P


I like the photo, I would maybe crop out some of the water, and considering you did a B&W conversion, I would bring up the Cyans/Yellows so the clouds pop from the sky a little more.
 
Thank you doro and tevo!

I wanted to give the background a subtle texture, without detracting from the sharp contrast in the rock itself.
The background is also a series of horizontal bands, approximately equal thirds sea, cloud and sky above that; this I felt to be the most pleasing combination.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom