church shots

All very nice. I was particularly drawn to 3, but 1 is clever.

Nice eye on all of them. Pretty compelling.

I have been wanting to do something similar, but did not want to be disrespectful. I have been out of the loop of traditional religion for quite some time so I was not sure how it would be received if I asked to come in on an off-day and take some shots. Did you ask the priest/pastor/(insert correct title here) before hand?

Great shots, but your title sucks :greenpbl:

Very nice set, Tim.. Looks like a gorgeous church...

I have been wanting to do something similar, but did not want to be disrespectful. I have been out of the loop of traditional religion for quite some time so I was not sure how it would be received if I asked to come in on an off-day and take some shots. Did you ask the priest/pastor/(insert correct title here) before hand?
I didn't ask, there wasn't a church official anywhere to be found. I took the shots around 1pm today. There were about 4 people in the church, and it's really big.

In my experience church's are generally pretty open to the public.

I am very much a newbie, so hope I may comment......I just luuvvve Nos: 1 & 4!! I hope to someday have the talent to take such photos! Well done!!! You have a fabulous eye!
snappygran

Ha! Yeah, these crazy thread titles will get ya. I didn't fall for the VI killed in a car crash one, but the broken lens one I fell for.

Nope, I'm not selling this 5D! The thing is amazing. You'll have to get your own. :D

I wasnt sure about the village idiot killed a car crash one...same with the lens...those crzy titles need to go! There starting to bug me.

Would you let me "borrow" the 5D....

....just so you know...it would be quite possible I dont ask and I might accidently mistake it for my camera and put it in my FM10 bag and go on vacation in europe for 15 years....
LOL!

I wish I had the kind of money for a nice camera (like uber nice..not just regular nice). Ill be lucky if I get enough for a used D50 or D70 by the time I take a (not fake) vacation to Arizona this summer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back