What's new

Cigar Smoke Pattern

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
I quit smoking recently, but I lit my last forgotten cuban up last weekend
(while my wife was at her moms) lol...........

really weird smoke patterns with the light coming in from the window, so I grabbed the 50mm and bumped the iso a bit


IMG_5213.jpg
 
Excellent. Much better than any attempt I've tried tomake capturing smoke.
 
thanks mohain,

I think the trick is background should be dark and something has to "light" the smoke, almost a mini studio theory... lol

just right place right time, not planned...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom