Circular Polarizing Filter

I always find it more difficult to adjust the poliarizing filter when I have the lens hood on. Get the multi-coated filter- you'll be better off in general.

Look at it this way... you just spent how much on that lens? Why would you filter the image through a cheap piece of glass or plastic when you have that great lens on your camera?

It's going on my kit lens for the moment so I didn't spend that much!
:lol:

I got a $20 one from adorama for my XS. It seems to work (for now) as I'm just learning when/where to use it anyway.

Maybe these articles from the Adorama Learning Center will help?

BUYING GUIDE: Filter FAQ from Adorama Learning Center

New Hoya polarizing filter lets more light in from Adorama Learning Center

For specific technical questions please feel free to contact: [email protected].

I hope this helps. Do let me know if you need anything else.

BTW please don't forget that we are in the midst of our Fall holiday period. Our Holiday Schedule:
Adorama NYC Retail Store: The Adorama Retail Store will be closed during the following days
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosh_Hashanah
Yom Kippur: We will close on Friday, September 17, 2010 at 1:00pm and will reopen on Sunday September 19,at 9:30 am
Sukkoth: We will close Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 2:30pm and will reopen on Sunday October 3 at 9:30 am

Adorama phone-sales department
Yom Kippur: Friday, September 17, 9:00am—1:00pm

Thank you for your understanding

NB I'm only an email away for advice and after-sales support with any order from Adorama Camera: [email protected]

LOL @ Scatterbrain... so that's kinda unfair.. a few trips and he gets money.. and where does that leave me?.. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back