What's new

City Lights

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Looking at Roslynn, VA from the middle of the Arlington Memorial Bridge. That cool looking meteor heading directly towards to city that would normally undoubtedly bring treachery waste and catastrophic destruction is really just an airplane coming in for a landing so no worries.
20060228232357_city%20lights.jpg
 
What a fun shot!

I might have titled that Armageddon Revisited ... you know ... that's how the movie began ... a meteor ... :er:
 
very cool! :thumbup:

Love it! :D
 
Cool! It's a nice skyline shot even without the giant ball of death hurtling towadsd it, but that certainly does make it interesting.
 
I think the plane makes the shot.
I like b/w for this one too.
 
Awesome capture. I just tried capturing St. Louis at night...I hope it turns out as good as this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom