What's new

City Lights

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
2,923
Reaction score
0
Location
New Orleans, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was bored in the back seat and I decided to snap a shot or two. It was beginning to be dark out and I had it set on auto, so the shutter speed ended up being long. It came out like this:

Sample039.jpg


I was just goofing around. I like how it turned out though.
 
Nice "shaker" :D The colours are really cool. Mostly so the deep blue and the orange of the sky.

Do you know that somewhere in the Photo Themes there also is a theme thread on "Shakers and Zoomers"? You might want to look for it by either using the index of the Photo Themes or the Search function for the entire forum, entering these exact words.
 
Thanks. Really? I didn't know that. I'll go check it out. :)
 
[calculus homework talking] looks like a sine curve [/end calculus homework talking]

Neat shot. I really like that shape.
 
Calculus!? Are you trying to give me a killer headache!? Haha. :) Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom