cd1171.jpg

cd1195.jpg

cd1181.jpg

cd1202.jpg

cd1240.jpg

cd1203.jpg

Enjoy,

Eric

Great shots. 7 1GB cards. No wonder you are pooped. Glad you had great weather and photo ops galore. These are fantastic. See you Sunday.

Airic,you are very brave!!! You did what i am afraid to do~~~I thought the people who sleep under the ground May not like me to disturb them!~

Shan said:
Airic,you are very brave!!! You did what i am afraid to do~~~I thought the people who sleep under the ground May not like me to disturb them!~

They like the attention they get when people come to visit :)

Eric

Fascinating! Absolutely fascinating!
This graveyard is sooo different from any we have in my country! Reminds me of those I've come across in Spain.

I very much like the first photo, all the crosses on top of the cryptae, and the soft effect you've given this one.

And I love the fence and its shadow!

Actually, I like them all, also the second which depicts the dilapidated state this cemetary is in... but the ones I've mentioned specifically I like most.

Amazing photos Airic. I cant pick a fave in this series everyone of them are awesome. Great work my friend!!!!!!

[font=&quot]#8 of the sentries with the sword is fantastic, good job on the whole series [/font]

The 1st and 3rd are absolutely unreal. Now I have a little more inspiration to go shooting the dead! :confused:

Most reactions

Back