What's new

City Segments: St. Louis in Abstract.

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
Springbound
6221059533_92b553057e_z.jpg







2.
Mosaical
6221059359_bca0432eb0_z.jpg







3.
All In Wonder
6221581928_24e52a8699_z.jpg







4.
6221059717_b5f95381c2_z.jpg
 
I have a favorite one...:headbang:
 
Whatever is hanging off of the bottom rail on the 1st picture breaks the repetition and so does the missing diagonal white (whatever it is) on the one above it, but otherwise a nice shot. I like that one best.
 
That one wasn't the one that is my favorite one, so those comments are fine by me.:headbang:
 
Repetition breaks aren't a bad thing Dak, it's also missing some orange on that level too. As for the street light, that will disappear when I get home to Photoshop.

Glad you like it. It is one of my favorites, and was difficult coming up with the best ( in my eye ) composition.


Ok, GG, whic IS your favorite?
 
#3 is MY single Favorite. But I'd take #2, #3 and #4, frame them individually in a linear fashion and be really happy with the result of that colorful segment of the set.
 
Ah, #3. I have never seen 8 buildings all reflected in one. Viewing on my iPhone I see these are all rather dark, again. Stoopid craptop editing.
I'll have to repost proper edits when I get home.

Good to see positive comments on abstracts. Thanks!
 
Bitter #3 is the s***. It really is. You done mighty good with that one. Its georgeous.
 
#3 is da $h!+. #3 is da bomb. #3 is sublime. I've seen a zillion of these kinda pics, and #3 is the leader of the pack!
 
The last two really do it for me - balance, composition, color. I don't think they're too dark at all, in fact I might make the mid-tones in the third darker.
 
I am soooo lovin #3!!! Great shots bud!! I hope you had a great trip!!
 
Thanks, I am glad they are being enjoyed.

Mishele, it was a fantastic trip! Photography, fantastic food, awesome weather, great company (for a day), freedom from due dates, deadlines, and the need to please anyone but myself. It was a vacation for me, myself, and I. :D
 
It was a well deserved trip!! You need to plan one to the east next year:sexywink:......
 
But it's such a long drive to philidelphia! And there is nothing interesting between here and there, besides Pittsburgh, but that's a day trip!

But yes, east is next on the list.
 
:headbang: I thoroughly enjoyed posting this. :headbang:


















:headbang: Nice photos, once again. The first one feels a bit busy to me, but not enough to be distracting. :headbang:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom