What's new

Classic Cars in a Crumbling City

SCguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these at a local small drive in car show:

5044879872_b62a061b12_z.jpg


4961272372_db6f63c111_z.jpg


4961272358_2fe23e499f_z.jpg


4962106927_5c90d2521e_z.jpg


All Pentax K10D, DA 18-55mm kit lens.

Let me know what you think!

RD
 
I really like the fourth one as its a pretty creative perspective that captures the character of the cars style.
 
Number 2 is great. I would think about cloning out the mall on the right and the bit of wall on the left. great looking car and wonderful saturation.
 
very nice classics
 
very nice! love the colors. Did you use any kind of lighting? or just ambient light
 
Thanks everyone!

Davor, all natural lighting except #2. I used my AF540FGZ on wireless P-TTL to camera left on ground level to add some light to the dark side of the car and some sparkle to the wheels.

RD
 
These are lovely! Angle may be a bit heavy on the first? Great images though.
 
These are lovely! Angle may be a bit heavy on the first? Great images though.

I agree, but the problem was, I was trying to get both the car and the Belk logo into the picture, and if I would have stepped back any further, you would have seen a whole line of cars to the left of this Chevy.

RD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom