emptypockets
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2008
- Messages
- 197
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Greetings,
These shots are of my 1951 Ford F100 pickup, which has been in the family since 1952. It was originally my Grandfather's and he gave it to me with the stipulation that I restore it some day. Since the restoration is complete, time for a picture! I posted the out of the camera shot for reference. C&C welcomed!
1. Unedited version:
2. Edited shot:
In the edit, I cropped the shot somewhat, cloned out the building, street light and sign. Then, on to Topaz Adjust to pump things up a little and finally, the unsharp mask. Let me know if you think this is too much or any other C&C you may have. Thanks for looking!
These shots are of my 1951 Ford F100 pickup, which has been in the family since 1952. It was originally my Grandfather's and he gave it to me with the stipulation that I restore it some day. Since the restoration is complete, time for a picture! I posted the out of the camera shot for reference. C&C welcomed!
1. Unedited version:
2. Edited shot:
In the edit, I cropped the shot somewhat, cloned out the building, street light and sign. Then, on to Topaz Adjust to pump things up a little and finally, the unsharp mask. Let me know if you think this is too much or any other C&C you may have. Thanks for looking!
