clean up

Nice one Jon. Love the bubbles. You sure do a lot of dishes bro!!:lol:

dude, i wash dishes most every night :thumbup: :lmao:

you know, chiller, i think it might just be the same time frame as the last load of dishes.......

are you cheating jonmikal?? making it seem like your the male cinderella and you work your fingers to the bone, while calliope kicks back and plays on a lap top??? holding a whip, ready to sting your.... hands when you stop???

hmmm ... my buddy calliope ( "dr" if you know her like i do.....) will tell the truth..... when she sees this.......

how can you find something to photograph in dish water??? your amazing my friend....amazing....

aprilraven said:
you know, chiller, i think it might just be the same time frame as the last load of dishes.......

are you cheating jonmikal?? making it seem like your the male cinderella and you work your fingers to the bone, while calliope kicks back and plays on a lap top??? holding a whip, ready to sting your.... hands when you stop???

hmmm ... my buddy calliope ( "dr" if you know her like i do.....) will tell the truth..... when she sees this.......

how can you find something to photograph in dish water??? your amazing my friend....amazing....

He does usually do the dinner dishes. That's as far trained as I got him so far. :whip:

Calliope said:
He does usually do the dinner dishes. That's as far trained as I got him so far. :whip:
i got a whip for ya :greenpbl:

ya'll get a room....sheezh.....

good job calliope...! mine will take out garbage..thats about it....ofcourse its a big thing since the garbage is old body parts...

very neat! love the detail :)

Mansi said:
very neat! love the detail :)

thank you MANSI for another comment on my PIC!

geez, some people love getting off-topic :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back