Cleaning your DSLR

Msteelio91

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.digitaldistrictphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do ya'll use? I used to use a simple kit I picked up in a camera shop years ago but I'm considering one of these new gel sticky pens for cleaning the sensor. What else do you guys use or recommend?

I got one of these without the brush. I'm quite happy with it.

Well we had this discussion a while back, this is what I finally settled on to clean my cameras:

Professional Camera Cleaning Apparatus

Dude, you are hijacking this thread. lol!:biglaugh:

I remember the other thread about the tape method.

Lol.. well I just recall a discussion we had a ways back with a guy who started off by talking about how he used cans of compressed air.. and, well.. it sort of snowballed from there. Upside though I can set both cameras on the table in the kitchen and clean them both at the same time without even getting out of my chair in the living room.

I send my off to get cleaned i messed my sensor up cleaning it once ):

Lol thanks guys I think I'll pass on making use of the "Professional Camera Cleaning Apparatus" hahaha

I never got why this cleaning stuff was so much dough. It almost is worth it just to send the gear out

I never got why this cleaning stuff was so much dough. It almost is worth it just to send the gear out

At most it costs me a couple of dollars every few months to clean mine. A swab or two and a few drops of Eclipse. I can live with that.

I use quarter car wash.

Last edited:
Easy. Warm/cold cycle on "delicate" setting, then tumble dry. What? I'm talking the cloth I use to wipe the camera. :greenpbl::greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back