Clenlynesse Is Next To Godliness

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While leaving Myakka River State Park the other day I looked to my left at the lake and spotted this guy cleaning up for the night. He looked beautiful standing there alone in the still water in the late afternoon light so I had to whip the Ebike around and ride closer to him across rough terrain for a few shots. (loving my Ebike, btw)

11142722-f 2 studio-studio-studio.jpg

11142724-f 2 studio-studio.jpg

11142726-f 2 studio-studio.jpg

11142730-f 2 studio-studio.jpg

11142731-f studio.jpg

11142739-f studio.jpg

11142749-f studio.jpg

11142755-f studio.jpg

Jeezzzzz!! You almost get your levels right and your spelling goes all to pot.:D;)

Fine set BTW.

Jeezzzzz!! You almost get your levels right and your spelling goes all to pot.:D;)

It's how it was spelled in the 17th century. You were alive back then, you should know that. I think you're looking at different lines in the water than I, O' triggered one. It's as good as it's going to get. :biggrin-93:

Oh, and thanks.

I like the bird shake #7. What was your shutter speed?

fantastic set, #7 is my favorite cause of all of the action as he shakes himself dry. great tones and colors in all of these.

It's how it was spelled in the 17th century. You were alive back then, you should know that. I think you're looking at different lines in the water than I, O' triggered one. It's as good as it's going to get. :biggrin-93:

Oh, and thanks.

You're welcome.

Great set! Beautiful evening colors.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back