Client Page on Website

TwinLensReflex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

My name is Taylor and I am new to TPF. I have been a professional photographer for almost 5 years and recently moved to the philadelphia area.
I have been using a raid drive to give my clients access to their photographs but I have been wanting to integrate a client page on my website where my clients can log in with a password and download their photographs directly from my website. I am currently using wordpress with a third party template. Any suggestions on how to set something like this up would be amazing. Thanks in advanced for the help!

Best,
Taylor Rabow

Sorry I can't help,but Welcome to the site.

Welcome! Talk to your web-hosting company and find out how to set up password protected directories. All I do is create a password protected directory using my hosting service's control/admin panel and send the client a link. They click the link in their e-mail and it opens the username/password window. Maybe not quite as slick as some systems, but it's quick, easy, and no one's ever complained.

Welcome aboard.

Look into Photocart . It's a full featured and customizable photo 'store' application that resides right on your website. You can use it to display and sell prints and/or digital images.

It isn't necessarily cheap, but it's not too expensive. But best of all is that it's a one time purchase. After that, it's yours to use. And they are very good with updates and support etc.

There are several 'web based' options for selling prints and on-line sales, but most of them involve sending your clients away from your website. I like Photocart because it keeps the clients on your site...and maybe that helps to display your professionalism etc. Also, many of the on-line sales sites/services will take a commission out of your sales. With Photocart, you do have to fill the orders yourself, but there is no cost past the original purchase.

Welcome aboard.

Look into Photocart . It's a full featured and customizable photo 'store' application that resides right on your website. You can use it to display and sell prints and/or digital images.

It isn't necessarily cheap, but it's not too expensive. But best of all is that it's a one time purchase. After that, it's yours to use. And they are very good with updates and support etc.

There are several 'web based' options for selling prints and on-line sales, but most of them involve sending your clients away from your website. I like Photocart because it keeps the clients on your site...and maybe that helps to display your professionalism etc. Also, many of the on-line sales sites/services will take a commission out of your sales. With Photocart, you do have to fill the orders yourself, but there is no cost past the original purchase.

Very good information and review of the product Big Mike.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back