What's new

Cliffs of Moher - Ireland - HDRs - Panorama included

rgower

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For full size pano, click below and navigate to original size. Many of the hdrs have similar angles but i decided i might as well show them all and all of their treatments.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rgower/2823021690/

1. Pano
2823021690_5b6f641557_b.jpg


2.
2822221075_c8d866dc8f_b.jpg


3.
2823057886_6c5b810381_b.jpg


4.
2823084972_1d6a9c955b_b.jpg


5.
2822240107_7d3b9c03b2_b.jpg
 
Some great potential there..

Number 4 is the pick of the crop for me - if only the fence wasn't there, it would be an absoultely amazing shot. The sky is exposed and processed really well in that one.

Some of the others have problems with the exposure of the sky (numbers 1 and 2) but some really lovely shots there..

I really must try and get across to the West sometime soon - so much withing a relatively small area.. did you get to The Burren?
 
Wow great stuff, love the mood that all of them give off. The castle/fortress thing to the far right on #1 is just awsome.
 
Beautiful, makes me want to go to Ireland even more. If I had to pick, I'd say #4 is my favorite.:thumbup:
 
holy wow!

3 and 4 are my favorites, great job on these! :thumbup:

I really wish I could've seen these when I was in Ireland recently
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom