exemplaria
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2012
- Messages
- 119
- Reaction score
- 19
- Location
- Minneapolis, MN
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Barely used Clik Elite "Pro Elite" model photography backpack. It's barely been outside the house, only taken on a few car rides. Includes the rainfly and all interior dividers. This is the "grey" model. It's just slightly different from the model shown on the link below - the tripod holder is on the side between one of the side pouches and the main bag, not on the back of the bag. I think it's a bit more secure that way if you ask me. More pics available upon request.
Asking $150 cash or $200 for trade - looking for nikon compatible wide angle lenses. I'm in MSP, will ship for $15.


Pro Elite
Asking $150 cash or $200 for trade - looking for nikon compatible wide angle lenses. I'm in MSP, will ship for $15.


Pro Elite