Mersad
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2008
- Messages
- 1,165
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
This is breathtaking photography. Epic scale and wonderfully done. I simply have no words...
Thank you thank youAlthough I want to return to this place to take images in better light!
I like the light on these. But it could be very different when if it was bright daylight.
Wow! Amazing sense of scale, love that one.
Looks like you got good gear tho, im slowly building up my set, buying a few new things before i go on trips... there's sooo much stuff i want tho, i could spend a fortune. :mrgreen:Looks like you got good gear tho, im slowly building up my set, buying a few new things before i go on trips... there's sooo much stuff i want tho, i could spend a fortune. :mrgreen: