What's new

Close ups with a blur effect

Swonger Snapshots

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I recently had some photos taken of my daughter. I am trying to figure our the filter that made the picture look like this, contained on the link below.
Login | Facebook

The background and little of the foreground is blurred and the main focal point is very sharp. If you cannot see the link it is a close up (not quite macro) shot. I would really like to figure this out so I can use one on my camera, so any help you can give me would be great. Thanks!!!:mrgreen:
 
You need to post the picture, I don't think many people are going to login to facebook to see it.
 
It's called Depth of Field.
Try Google.
Search the forums.
Get "Understanding Exposure" by Peterson
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom