What's new

Coast Guard House in Narragansett RI

Oh wow, my eyes widened at that beautiful light casting from the left of the photo! I love the composition showing me the two interesting subjects instead of showing me just one! Personal preference would be a human walking though the archway just to give it a little more life to the photograph but apart from that its superb! :D
 
AdamK said:
Oh wow, my eyes widened at that beautiful light casting from the left of the photo! I love the composition showing me the two interesting subjects instead of showing me just one! Personal preference would be a human walking though the archway just to give it a little more life to the photograph but apart from that its superb! :D

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the feedback, I see what you're saying about having a person in the shot. Some people love the solitude of how empty it looks, but I love the different opinions because I can see it either way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom