C Cameron Cushman TPF Noob! Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 177 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2008 #1 I am working on a drug series and here is one of the shots that i was pretty happy with. C&C Please
C cszakolczai TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 232 Reaction score 2 Sep 15, 2008 #2 Is that a set up shot? or is that guy really doing a line?
Trenton Romulox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 2,392 Reaction score 0 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2008 #3 Set up or not it just seems tacky and boring.
Do'Urden's Eyes TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2008 Messages 881 Reaction score 0 Location Mississauga, ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2008 #4 I dont know, its pretty striking i think.
toofpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,202 Reaction score 0 Location Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 Banned #5 I agree with Trenton....doesnt really do anything for me.