What's new

Cold Chains

djrichie28

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
264
Reaction score
7
Location
Waterloo, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was looking for something interesting to shoot yesterday and found this little spot. My own critique is those 3 ducks cause a bit of a distraction. Otherwise, this was the better of the bunch I took. Thanks for viewing.

4356869105_7e11d127d3.jpg
 
I like the three ducks in the background, although I do know why, I think the photo is better with them, then without.

I'd like to see your photo in a larger size, I find myself squinting to see the detail in the chain. I love the idea though, it sure conveys 'cold' :)
 
I agree that the ducks are distracting. Nice shot though.
 
Thanks srinaldo86 for taking the time to edit that. Ya, I think I prefer the ducks taken out of that one. I just made a few exposure and sharpening adjustments in Aperture 2 prior to posting and their spot removal tool isn't very good I find.

Thanks again.
 
I use MS Paint and windows picture viewer for all my editing. :D
No problem.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom