What's new

Coldplay Concert

Dude...ya still got some cool shots. The light show looked killer. Nice stuff.
 
Nice shots man :D I like Coldplay.... but i was dissapointed with their new stuff........ then i converted to Emo music.. yeah it owns...

Although i always make room for Radiohead
 
Got some good-uns there for sure! Didn't know they were that popular over there - looks like a busy night!!

Rob
 
bace said:
Thanks. I don't think I'll ever go to a concert like that again.

Unless I get front row kinda thing.

Apparently they were filming another DVD yesterday and today. Probably why they had such crazy lights and everything.

i went to a coldplay concert last fall, and it was the most amazing show i've ever been to. they are amazing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom