Collecting Fuji cameras ?

paul'dee'dowling

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
From 2016 when I chanced upon a new X-Pro1 body @ under £200 plus 27mm , I seem to have gathered an x-dem X-M1 which gave me the 16-50 , then an ex-dem X-T1 with 18-55 .

Now these were all the period when Fuji seemed to wipe out that 1st generation , which suited me fine as I prefer the 'kit' lens . I had been though the lag zooms stage , but seldom used one .

I was then gifted with a delightful Champagne X-T100 with the neat 16-50 , again on close out , should I say no thanks ?

The next is wholly controversial - a new X-Pro2 body arriving tomorrow .
O.K it's half price , but heck , do I NEED it ?
It is pure indulgence smashing my below £500 budget .
WHY ?
I love the X-Pro handling , experience , OVF , etc and simply craved that experience , but without the relaxed focusing and the slight glitches .I would never upgrade the X-P cameras for the same outlay .

... and I can't let go of the old favourites , so a collector by default , or dee's fault .
Respect
dee

I'm a minimalist w/ equipment so I'd keep the better xpro2 body and your best lenses and sell the rest.

Nice finds. I have never had a Fuji, I was thought that I would have Canon or Nikon. I ended up with Minolta. It is awesome that the camera fits you. =]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back